[CentOS] About centos fresh install

Andrei Rolando León Salas

andreileonsalas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 21:47:21 UTC 2013

Hi, first of all i want to thank you all that do this help. Without this i
cold never put my own webserver. Now my question. I know when i have to
install some software, they recommend a "fresh" install of centos, but my
provider (we have server via internet and webmin) every fresh install says
that i need to pay like 50$ ( alittle expensive for me). Im live i Costa
RIca and here internet sucks thats why i use panama server. Now my question
is: theres any form to restore to "default" a centos server? like windows 8
or like norton goback? i searh a lot via google but not sure if theres no
way or i dont know how to search it. Sorry for my bad english. Hope could
help me this time