[CentOS] phpmyadmin location

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Wed Apr 17 16:48:00 UTC 2013

SilverTip257 wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 12:01 PM, Nux! <nux at li.nux.ro> wrote:
>
>> On 17.04.2013 16:54, Software Toolz Authority wrote:
>> > The Chinese probe for known vulnerabilities in phpmyadmin, so be sure
>> > and change the root directory name from that suggested by the
>> > installation.
>>
>> Everybody is probing everything. :)
<snip>
> Excluding Asia won't work for all or global companies, but works fine for
> others.

Yup. Just "Asia" is silly - I see them all the time, and it's not just
China and Korea, but those real nasties in Brazil, and the Netherlands,
and Russia, and some Germans, and occasional the Brits... and, of course,
let's not forget all those nasty evil scum trying to break in... from the
US.

       mark