[CentOS] Centos6 installed as virtual host

Johan Vermeulen jvermeulen at cawdekempen.be
Thu Apr 18 15:49:10 UTC 2013

Dear All,

I convinced my boss to buy me a new laptop, it arrived today!

So now that I finaly have a X86_64 machine, I want to try Kvm. I'm very
excited.

I Anaconda I selected install as virtual host, but after install, update
and reboot  I try

#[jvermeulen at it root]$ virt-manager
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virt-manager.py", line 383, in <module>
     main()
   File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virt-manager.py", line 286, in main
     raise gtk_error
RuntimeError: could not open display

I googled this, but found very little info about this type of Centos
install.

Can anyone advise on how to proceed from the standard install to get
this working?

Greetings, J.

Open source Software is the future.