[CentOS] Sorry

Andrei Rolando León Salas

andreileonsalas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 19:14:56 UTC 2013

Sorry to all if i sned varipous time the same mail thunderbird report me
that i didnt send it. like reindl that is angry and furious telling me that
im a idiot.

* there where FIVE replies to your post yesterday
* independent of what TB says, you got your own message from the list
* independent of what TB says, you got the replies from the list
* so you are an idiot

Am 18.04.2013 21:05, schrieb Andrei Rolando León Salas:
> Sorry and first of all I'm not idiot thunderbird says me that was a fail
send and second you don't have to be a

h.reindl at thelounge.net
>> escribió:
So sorry to all and Reindl harald hope you can be more intelligent the next
time and not be a asshole

--

Tarjeta de contacto <https://dl.dropbox.com/u/11417336/soporte.vcf>