[CentOS] How to make a network interface come up automatically on link up?

Joakim Ziegler joakim at terminalmx.com
Mon Apr 22 23:34:15 UTC 2013

It's not an InfiniBand connection per se. It's a Mellanox VPI card,
which has IB ports that can be configured to be 10GbE, through an
adapter and fiber transciever. I've currently got one of its two ports
set up to be 10GbE, and it shows up as eth2. The other port on the card,
which is configured as IB, is indeed ib0, but that's not the one causing
me problems.

I will try to completely disable NetworkManager per the instructions,
and see if that works. Thanks.

--
Joakim Ziegler  -  Supervisor de postproducción  -  Terminal
joakim at terminalmx.com   -   044 55 2971 8514   -   5264 0864