[CentOS] [centos-6.3-desktop] Unable to login

Cliff Pratt enkiduonthenet at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 23:36:31 UTC 2013

You should not have removed the i686 packages. The packaging system ensures
that there are no conflicts. I suggest that you reinstall them. It may be
that there is no need of them, but second-guessing the packaging system is
never a good idea, unless you know *exactly* what you are doing.

Cheers,

Cliff