[CentOS] Cents OS from Bash Shell

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Thu Apr 25 12:16:45 UTC 2013

I'm all for helping people with their questions and problems...heaven
knows, I've needed my share of help with things, but I don't usually ask
until I've performed some level of research.

Having said that, I hope that you will all accept my apologies for any
interpreted attitude in what follows.

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Check+the+version+of+my+cent+os

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=How+can+I+list+all+the+open+TCP+and+UDP+ports+on+my+system%3F

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=How+can+I+open+or+close+a+specific+port+in+my+iptables+configuration%3F

> Thanks in anticiaption of your kind responses to the questions above.

You're welcome.
--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

"It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever just
stops by to say 'hi' anymore." --Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG1