[CentOS] kde in centos 6.4

Craig White craig.white at ttiltd.com
Thu Apr 25 17:51:10 UTC 2013

On Apr 23, 2013, at 9:59 PM, Michel Donais wrote:

> Brand new Centos 6.4 installation.
> The window manager is Gnome; I tried some trick found on the web to chande
> it to KDE without success.
> Do somebody can tell me what to do to get KDE working on this installation.

----
You should be able to change the session to any properly installed Desktop Environment by choosing 'session' at the login screen.

If not, you can change by installing switchdesk-gui package and running the program from the command line - something like 'switchdesk KDE' which should take effect the next time you login.

Craig