[CentOS] DIMM problem

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Thu Apr 25 21:32:39 UTC 2013

On 4/25/2013 2:09 PM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> In addition, after much googling, I finally found HP system management,
> and the SIM, separately. Installed them... and SIM seems as though it's
> missing something. I try to log on, via the SM homepage, and it takes
> better than 5 min to get to the page. When I click on memory in system,
> that takes a number of minutes... and tells me*nothing*  at all, where the
> SM web page at least used to show me what's occupied.

I never managed to get anything useful out of that HP system management
stuff, I think I tried from scratch 3 times, on different systems.    I
dunno what bit I was missing, the instructions are all for seperate
parts, and obviously, I was missing something, but I'd end up with a web
framework that had nothing useful in it.  at the time I was more
interested in the raid management, but there wasn't any info on the cpu
hardware, either.