[CentOS] OpenVPN routing question

Sun Apr 14 13:00:16 UTC 2013
Boris Epstein <borepstein at gmail.com>

Hello all,

Let's say I have an OpenVPN (v2) server sitting on a Linux machine with the
IP address of, say, 192.168.10.1o. We are talking real address, assigned to
a NIC on the machine.

Now let us say the OpenVPN server hands out IP's in the
192.168.20.0/24range. And let us say that I want the machines able to
reach the VPN server
to be able to route to the machines available via the VPN. So, for
instance, 192.168.10.5 should be able to ping 192.168.20.6 assuming the
latter is one of the VPN clients.

So here is my question: is there a VPN setting that would facilitate that?
It seems like is is trivial enough to allow the VPN clients to route out
through the VPN server - but trying to facilitate the reverse I got stuck.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers,

Boris.