[CentOS] Repartitioning issues - advice needed, and info.

Tue Apr 2 20:21:06 UTC 2013
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

On 4/2/2013 12:33 PM, Bruce Whealton wrote:
> I mapped the domain futurewavewebhosting.com to the location first specified
> in httpd.conf, which is/var/www/html/public_html/
> So, owncloud is in /var/www/html/public_html/owncloud
> Just to be able to figure out how to setup virtual hosts, I setup them at
> /var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/

so what is using all the space in /etc ?!?    as I said before, /etc
should NOT be a separate file system, it should be part of the / and its
usually 50-100MB, rarely any bigger, as it just contains configuration
files and startup scripts.