[CentOS] freenx not working with newly installed centos 6.4

Wed Apr 3 20:43:07 UTC 2013
Natxo Asenjo <natxo.asenjo at gmail.com>

I have bumped the logging to debug level:

HELLO NXSERVER - Version 3.2.0-74-SVN OS (GPL, using backend: not detected)
NX> 105 hello NXCLIENT - Version 3.2.0
NX> 134 Accepted protocol: 3.2.0
NX> 105 SET SHELL_MODE SHELL
NX> 105 SET AUTH_MODE PASSWORD
NX> 105 login
NX> 101 User: admin
NX> 102 Password:
Info: Auth method: ssh NXSERVER - Version 3.2.0-74-SVN OS (GPL, using
backend: not detected)
Usage: nxserver <option>
--passwd: Change password
expect: spawn id exp5 not open
while executing
"expect {
"Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)?" { send "yesr" }
"assword*:"  { sleep 0.3; send -- "$passwordr" }
"Permission..."
("while" body line 2)
invoked from within
"while {1} {
expect {
"Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)?" { send "yesr" }
"assword*:"  { sleep 0.3; send -- "$passwordr" }
..."
(file "/usr/bin/nxnode-login" line 69)
FREENX> 716 Slave mode failed to start.
Info: Closing connection to slave with pid 6358.

NX> 404 ERROR: wrong password or login
NX> 999 Bye

Is it asking me to change the password?

--