[CentOS] Hostname question

Mon Apr 8 18:35:44 UTC 2013
Jason T. Slack-Moehrle <slackmoehrle at gmail.com>

Hi Mark,

I did a reboot and not `hostname -f` says: mail.

But I think that will still be wrong in terms of what Zimbra is looking for.

When I did the install I set the hostname to `webserver.localdomain`, so I
see in /var/log/messages:
`Apr  7 12:35:48 webserver kernel: SRAT: PXM 0 -> APIC 0 -> Node 0`

I think I might need to trick Zimbra bu changing:

192.168.1.27 mail mail.meowbox.me meowbox.me

192.168.1.27 mail.meowbox.me mail.meowbox.me meowbox.me

Jason