[CentOS] web collaboration packages.

Thu Apr 11 10:37:36 UTC 2013
John Doe <jdmls at yahoo.com>

From: Jason T. Slack-Moehrle <slackmoehrle at gmail.com>
> I can get through the install but Zimbra wont start. It says it started,
> but didn't I get LDAP errors, Sasl errors, AV and antispam. I worked though
> them a lot yesterday but I still can not get the mta started and nothing
> starts listening on 443 either. I have Apache not listening to 443, only
> 80. I turned off the firewall, postfix, sendmail, all just to be sure. Both
> stopping the service and chkconfig so it wont start up again on startup.
>
> I was really close yesterday but I gave up again. I even tried 7.2.3
> instead of 8.0.3 and that seemed worse. I uninstalled everything and
> removed all the pieces and figured that I would give it a shot again today.

Nothing in the zimbra logs?

I started with a 6.x.x on CentOS 5, and I upgraded it up to 7.2.0.
So it is not the same setup as yours...
From my notes, I did:
  yum install nc libidn-devel gmp-devel perl-Net-Ident perl-Razor-Agent \
              perl-Encode-Detect
  ./install.sh --platform-override
  Change domain name? [Yes]
  Create domain: [<OLD>] <NEW>
  3) zimbra-store:
    Server mode: mixed
  cd /usr/sbin
  mv sendmail sendmail.old; ln -s /opt/zimbra/postfix/sbin/sendmail sendmail
  Copy ssl keys to /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/
    commercial.key
    commercial.crt
    commercial_ca.crt
  /opt/zimbra/bin/zmcertmgr verifycrt comm commercial.key commercial.crt
  /opt/zimbra/bin/zmcertmgr deploycrt comm commercial.crt commercial_ca.crt
  Change ports:
    zmprov -l gs <FQDN> | grep "Port:"
    zmprov -l ms <FQDN> zimbraMailPort 80 zimbraMailProxyPort 0 \
                                 zimbraMailSSLPort 443 zimbraMailSSLProxyPort 0
    zmprov -l gs <FQDN> | grep "Port:"
    zmcontrol restart

JD