[CentOS] xfsaild causing load, and stuck in D state - Centos 6.4 x64

Fri Apr 12 20:49:27 UTC 2013
James A. Peltier <jpeltier at sfu.ca>

Indeed.  We have the same issue.  We stuck to a previous kernel release that we know doesn't have the bug to work around it.  Each maintenance window we revisit this until we're sure the bug is solved at which point we will remove the workaround.  I really feel for ya and was just pointing out that other than the load average because it's spinning it's wheels that there is no fallout from it. ;)