[CentOS] How to determine why a server is not responding

Fri Apr 12 23:56:18 UTC 2013
Nicolas Mitchell Ltd <nicolasmitchell at nmltd.net>

On 12 Apr 2013, at 10:03, John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com> wrote:

> On 4/12/2013 1:38 AM, Nicolas Mitchell wrote:
>> ....non-standard location when Plesk is installed ....
>
> I don't think thats the only nonstandard thing when Plesk is in use,

No, it isn't, yet there's things available that'll help you find what you need.

> in
> fact, I think it makes so many changes to CentOS thats its very hard to
> provide CentOS support for the Plesk system.

Or on any system that has been touched by human hands?
I know what you mean, but you gotta lend a hand.

Nic