[CentOS] My linux keeps logging me off when I run Firefox (how to debug)?

Tue Apr 16 00:21:33 UTC 2013
Rock <RockSockDoc at gmail.com>

On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 13:38:27 -0600, Frank Cox wrote:

> Your desktop is crashing, not the entire machine.
>
> Try renaming ~/.mozilla to something else, then run firefox and see if it still
> crashes.

Ah, that makes sense that the "os" isn't crashing,
but that the "Desktop" is.

I tried with Chrome, and, guess what? No crash.

Then I uninstalled Firefox & the Tor Browser Bundle (TBB),
both of which use Firefox, and I removed the ~/.mozilla directory.
$ sudo yum remove firefox

I re-installed Firefox, and it crashed the desktop again:
$ sudo yum install firefox

So, now I'm using Chrome (but I prefer Firefox).
I must admit I had Firefox honed for protection, with noscript,
ghostery, user-agent switcher, dns-flusher, etc.

So, maybe those addons were causing the problem (but I did not
 add anything recently).

QUESTION:
 Is there a Desktop crash log somewhere?