[CentOS] How to make a network interface come up automatically on link up?

Mon Apr 22 21:16:41 UTC 2013
Joakim Ziegler <joakim at terminalmx.com>

Do I need to disable NetworkManager for everything to make this work?

As I'd mentioned before, the problem isn't that the interface doesn't
come up on boot, it does, but since it's a point to point interface,
when I reboot the computer on the other end, it goes down and doesn't
come back up automatically. That is, link going down and up makes the
network configuration stay down, I have to manually take the interface
down and back up to make it work again.

--
Joakim Ziegler  -  Supervisor de postproducción  -  Terminal
joakim at terminalmx.com   -   044 55 2971 8514   -   5264 0864