[CentOS] <ask> What is tools for remastering Centos 6 ?

Iftakhul Anwar anwar at meruvian.org
Thu Aug 1 08:10:17 UTC 2013

Hi John,

Actually i hear puppet just now from you, i;ve read some documentation from
http://docs.puppetlabs.com/

I think it's like juju on ubuntu, Is it right ?

I can deploy any aplication automatically with less configration, usually
have same concept like on cloudfoundry server (juju using cloudfoundry
server)
But i don't know exactly what is that, correct me

Actually i want bundle my own application with Centos, same which have done
Clear OS.
So one .iso bundle with my own application and configuration.

Any suggestion ?