[CentOS] Openssl vulnerability - SSL/ TLS Renegotion Handshakes

Anumeha Prasad anumeha.prasad at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 11:18:13 UTC 2013

Thank You.

"Support for RFC 5746 in OpenSSL was introduced upstream in version 0.9.8m"
mentioned in the Redhat article made me think that I would require this
version. Stephen, as per what you explained, I should be fine with
openssl-0.9.8e-22.el5.
Right? So, can the vulnerability reported by Nessus scanner ignored?