[CentOS] LVM RAID0 and SSD discards/TRIM

Joakim Ziegler joakim at terminalmx.com
Sat Aug 24 04:31:11 UTC 2013

Yes, I read that, I was wondering if anyone had actual experience.

Lacking that, I tried to just set it up. So far, it seems like it's
working, mkfs.ext4 did discards on format, and I can mount with the
discard option. I'm currently running some batches on it to see if
speeds keeps up, but it's looking good.

--
Joakim Ziegler  -  Supervisor de postproducción  -  Terminal
joakim at terminalmx.com   -   044 55 2971 8514   -   5264 0864