[CentOS] pppd + rp-pppoe: /sbin/ifup-local when ADSL re-up?

Fri Aug 9 09:34:12 UTC 2013
Mihamina Rakotomandimby <mihamina at rktmb.org>

Hi all,

I set up an ADSL connection using rp-pppoe/pppoe-setup.
The setting is to persist the connection, so that when the link goes
down, it's re-up'd by pppd.

The interface is "ppp0" and it appears "/sbin/ifup-local" is not called
when re-uppping the ADSL link.
It is a problem for me, as I have some routing tables which get cleared
from the routes "via ppp0" when the ADSL is down and I need the routes
to be added when "ppp0" is back.

What's your suggestion in order to either launch "/sbin/ifup-local"or
launch a script when "pppd" gets "ppp0" back?

--
RMA.