[CentOS] Why libnetfilter_queue is missing from CentOS, but available in, Fedora?

Fri Aug 9 12:06:52 UTC 2013

I am asking this on behalf of the HIPL developers;

http://infrahip.hiit.fi/
https://launchpad.net/hipl

They have been working on getting their code consistant to the new
libnetfilter architecture.  Finally have Fedora 18 and 19 available, but
have hit a stumbling block with Centos 6.  They tell me they are not
finding libnetfilter_queue.  Here is their message to me: