[CentOS] JOB | (Amsterdam, the Netherlands) | Linux Systems Administrator (take ownership of hardware procurement and supplier relationships)

Fri Aug 23 19:32:35 UTC 2013
james tobin <jamestobin at linuxmail.org>

Hello, I am working with an employer that is looking to hire a Linux systems administrator (with an automation and scripting approach) to take ownership of hardware procurement and supplier relationships.  This is a permanent job based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (relocation assistance is available).  Consequently should any members of this list like to discuss with me further; they may reach me off-list using "JamesTobin (at) Linuxmail (dot) org".  All the best,  James