[CentOS] <ask> What is tools for remastering Centos 6 ?

Thu Aug 1 17:42:12 UTC 2013
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com>

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 11:42 AM, Lamar Owen <lowen at pari.edu> wrote:

> Les, you seemed to have missed the part about 'no Internet' in what I
> was talking about (the OP may have other requirements; I just mentioned
> a use case for a physical disc).

Yes, it has been so long since I worked with completely disconnected
systems that I didn't consider the possibility.  I have done some
where there is no direct route out and I would ssh in from a system
running squid that had outbound access, setting up port-forwarding
with the connection, then export http_proxy= and ftp_proxy= values to
work with the forwarded ports when running yum.

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com