[CentOS] Dell R515 with PERC H700 - JBOD?

Mon Aug 12 20:11:02 UTC 2013
Joseph Spenner <joseph85750 at yahoo.com>

I'm running a backup server (bacula), and the media I use are 7 SATA disks.  Every week, I remove 7 disks and replace with 7 new disks.  I have a 3 week rotation.  Works great.  But I wanted to migrate to a new Dell system.

Thanks for the reply!

Regards,
Joseph Spenner

If life gives you lemons, keep them-- because hey.. free lemons.
"♥ Sticker" fixer:  http://microflush.org/stuff/stickers/heartFix.html