[CentOS] k3b -> cddb doesn't work

Wed Aug 21 18:18:48 UTC 2013
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

On 8/21/2013 10:05 AM, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> But Debian attacked cdrtools for using the GPL when it has been 100% GPL.

I find this an extremely odd assertation.  I am not nor ever have been a
Debian user, but I know Debian is based on the Linux Kernel, uses GCC,
gnu libc, etc as its core, and these are ALL gpl.     in what way were
you 'attacked' by a 'project' (not an individual? we all know
individuals can act loony) for using the same license as the bulk of the
rest of the Debian distribution?