[CentOS] k3b -> cddb doesn't work

Thu Aug 22 10:32:47 UTC 2013
Joerg Schilling <Joerg.Schilling at fokus.fraunhofer.de>

Lamar Owen <lowen at pari.edu> wrote:

> Whee.  Here we go again.
>
> There are properly built and packaged RPMs for Jorg's (sorry, android keyboard I'm using doesn't have the proper marking for the o there) cdrtools, for EL6.  I'm using them on a few installs where wodim just simply does the wrong thing and cdrtools does the right thing.

On Android, you just need to "press" the character for a longer time and a
bubble with more selections pops up. The only bug I see with the "o" is that
this bubble is sorted the wrong way and the "ö" is not the default selection.
Really broken on Android is the "e", that misses e.g. the important "é" in that
bubble.

But thank your for providing binary packages.

Jörg