[CentOS] CentOS 6.5 VirtualBox

Toralf Lund toralf.lund at pgs.com
Thu Dec 5 14:08:40 UTC 2013

On 05/12/13 15:01, Giles Coochey wrote:

>>> Forgot to mention my host is headless too...
>> OK.
>>
>> 32-bit or 64-bit?
>>
> All are 64-bit.
OK. So it's my system.

- Toralf

This e-mail, including any attachments and response string, may contain proprietary information which is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachment immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, forward, copy, print or rely on this e-mail in any way except as permitted by the author.