[CentOS] died again

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Sat Dec 7 07:47:02 UTC 2013

Hey Michael,

The TPM can be an issue but once you install the OS(LINUX) on DISK(maybe
on another machine) it should fly by default.
What is the meaning of "Trusted" by HP\COMPAQ? I do not know yet.

 From what I understand a Refurbished means "Used and was used in a
company\office the last time before being tested in lab".

gotchas with RAM ? like what?
If it's a RAM that can take your workload for more then a week it is
basically fine.
Only when you see weird stuff happening on the desktop you do understand
that there is something wrong.
You can do the same like in servers that each and every boot do a full
slow memory tests with the only difference: it do not have any ECC check
at all.

Do you run compiling jobs on this machine and\or plain Coding ? others?

Eliezer