[CentOS] RHEL 7 Beta is now public

Alain Péan alain.pean at lpn.cnrs.fr
Thu Dec 12 09:41:50 UTC 2013

Le 12/12/2013 09:28, Peter a écrit :
>> Within CentOS, we are going to do a CentOS7Beta1 build to match the
>> >release upsteam
> That said, there is, of course, no way to even speculate when CentOS 7
> final will be released until upstream releases 7.

Yes, but experience shows it takes about 6 months after the beta
release, so I expect it for ~June.
CentOS 6 has been released in November 2010, so it will be 3 years and a
half after this. There is about 3 years between each major release.

Alain

--
Administrateur Système/Réseau
Laboratoire de Photonique et Nanostructures (LPN/CNRS - UPR20)