[CentOS] died again

Michael Hennebry hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
Mon Dec 16 16:53:28 UTC 2013

On Sun, 15 Dec 2013, Darr247 wrote:

> I see 2 components in ps4.jpg that look like they've ruptured.
>
> One in the mid/foreground with the yellow hot glue on it (the shorter

The one with the visible VENT and 105 printing?

> one, between the inductor and the caps), and one hiding under the
> harness that exits the supply... to the upper-right of the green cap,
> near the PS housing.

And to the right of the pink padlocky thing.
To me it looks too fuzzy to tell.
I'm sure that is partly the dust.

VENT105 does look like it's bulging a bit.
I'll take another look to make sure it isn't a camera thing.

"SCSI is NOT magic. There are *fundamental technical
reasons* why it is necessary to sacrifice a young
goat to your SCSI chain now and then."   --   John Woods