[CentOS] Headless system

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Tue Dec 17 21:22:02 UTC 2013

Yeah, that didn't work as expected ...  The system was setup to always boot
from the HD first ... in order to change that I had to go in the BIOS and
flip the order around so it would boot from the CD.  So, I ended up
stealing a coworker's keyboard when they went to lunch.  Returned it before
they came back ... no idea their keyboard took a short "trip" ...

Once that got fixed, since I already made a disk following the link that
Chris Stone sent, I went ahead and tried it et voila, works.  So thanks to
everyone for helping here.