[CentOS] Centos-compatible motherboards

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Thu Dec 26 22:57:41 UTC 2013

On Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 02:34:02PM -0800, John R Pierce wrote:
> On 12/26/2013 2:01 PM, Eero Volotinen wrote:
> > Maybe it is wise to install fedora and just run centos 6 under kvm
> > virtualization ?
>
> that depends entirely on your requirements and intentions.

this is my personal desktop system. I don't want to subject it to the
twice-yearly version churn of Fedora (or Ubuntu or many other distros),
so I use Centos, and do a major upgrade once every few years when the
next major release hits the streets. I just want it to work for me
without all the messing with.

Having said that, I do run Fedora on my netbooks.

--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us ----------------------------
                    Do you not know? Have you not heard?