[CentOS] CentOS6 CR repo - depsolving problem

SilverTip257 silvertip257 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 17:24:16 UTC 2013

On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 11:49 AM, Nicolas Thierry-Mieg <
Nicolas.Thierry-Mieg at imag.fr> wrote:

> it's your base repo that's misconfigured. You have 0 packages whereas I
> have 6367 on a similar system.

Holy smokes ... I looked right by that.
*facepalm*

> Perhaps hard-coded 6.4 in the base repo file?

Not hardcoded to 6.4, but that doesn't mean things elsewhere aren't out of
sync.
I'll have to double check my local mirror to see what is or if anything is
up.

My apologies to the list for the unnecessary noise. :-/

> BTW you should seriously consider using yum priorities since you use
> third party repos (epel).

That particular machine has only a few packages from EPEL (ex: mock) so I
have the specific package names in an includepkgs= line in the epel repo
file.  I've used yum priorities elsewhere and should probably set this one
up that way too.

Thanks.

--
Mike