[CentOS] ADMIN issue - manitu

Thu Dec 5 19:15:38 UTC 2013
Nux! <nux at li.nux.ro>

On 05.12.2013 18:19, Kai Schaetzl wrote:
> Actually, Manitu, also known as NIXSpam, is quite a good list. I've
> been
> using only this one and Spamhaus for years. Very good FP:Spam ratio.

RBLs should at most be used in Spamassassin to increase the score,
otherwise you risk losing legit email!

And it does suck to be on them, way too many people run way too many
lists. I still have a /21 listed in SORBS because once upon a time it
used to be part of an ISP's /18 dynamic range. Obviously I can't use
those IPs for customers (hosting) since their emails will almost always
get marked. Sorbs' support does not exist, of course. Thank fsck that
was not our only range, we would've gone bankrupt.

Nux!
www.nux.ro