[CentOS] yum update interruption recovery

Thu Dec 5 22:14:26 UTC 2013
Hugh E Cruickshank <hugh at forsoft.com>

From: Louis Lagendijk Sent: December 5, 2013 13:37

> Try package-cleanup --problems and see what it returns
> package-cleanup --cleandupes  may helps with removal of duplicates

I jut finished cleaning it all up. It took a while and I ended up with
having to manually identify and delete a bout 40 duplicate packages
(your suggestions would probably have helped with that). It was also
necessary to reinstall the kernel packages but everything seems to be
humming along fine now (and up to date as well).

Thanks to all who provides feedback and suggestions.

Regards, Hugh

--
Hugh E Cruickshank, Forward Software, www.forward-software.com