[CentOS] Third-party SATA-RAID cards suggestions

Fri Dec 6 07:18:44 UTC 2013
Sorin Srbu <Sorin.Srbu at orgfarm.uu.se>

Okay, thanks.

I see several of you guys say that the Megaraid as well as the LSI-card should
work out of the box with CentOS.
My understanding is that the necessary driver modules are already built into
the kernel.
Am I assuming this correctly that the card should therefore be seen at install
with no tweaking?

In any case, I sent the thing back to the dealer yesterday. Awaiting their
testing results.
--
//Sorin