[CentOS] making a script into a service

Mon Dec 9 13:38:59 UTC 2013
Matt Garman <matthew.garman at gmail.com>

Turn it into a daemon as described, then take a look at the existing
scripts in /etc/init.d/. There might even be a template in there iirc.
Your script will likely be a simple wrapper around your daemonized python
program.

After that, just do a "chkconfig --add <myscript>“ where myscript is the
name of your script in /etc/init.d.