[CentOS] CentOS 6.5 kernel-2.6.32-431.1.2.el6.x86_64 kernel panic

Fri Dec 13 17:02:55 UTC 2013
Magnus Morén <magnus.moren at hh.se>

I got the panic on one machine.
I solved this by boot again and selected the previous kernel and the system came back up.

I think CentOS defaults to keep the last 5 kernels.

M Morén