[CentOS] RHEL 7 Beta is now public

Mon Dec 16 13:27:50 UTC 2013
Andrew Wyatt <andrew at fuduntu.org>

I meant the actual implementation, I knew it would be GNOME Classic.  This
beta release is awful.  I lost count of how many devel packages were
missing now, I think I had to rebuild over 20 of their source rpms to get
them while I was toying with Cairo Dock.  Not to mention that desktop, 4
ways to close an app - that's awesome! (not)

Meh, this really should be labeled an alpha it has so many problems but I
guess it's easy enough to bootstrap their sources to spit out all of the
missing dependencies.