[CentOS] How can I disable PostFix maillog ( /var/log/maillog )

Wed Dec 18 10:47:44 UTC 2013
Alexander Dalloz <ad+lists at uni-x.org>

Am 18.12.2013 11:26, schrieb JEWEL AHMMED:
> My PostFix server is running good now,
> but, When I send many email from my server,
> PostFix make log file big. now my log file is 30MB .. :(
> so, I want to disable log reporting it.
> Just, can you tell me, can i make it disable ?
> If yes, Please tell me the process.
> I am new in Linux.
>
> thank you

How can you be sure your Postfix is running properly and that there are
no issues if you have no log file reporting? Without logging you have no
chance to judge about what is going on. Again, it is not a clever idea
to disable writing a mail log.

And 30 MB of log file size is definitely nothing to worry about.