[CentOS] recent ruby packages?

Bry8 Star bry8star at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 05:06:42 UTC 2013

Thanks for this discussion. I also had (and was about to
ask) similar question(s).
I've already tried to get/use Latest+Stable ruby compiled
& used on other RHEL based repo, but something conflicted,
as i'm new to these, so beyond my understanding what was
it at this point.
But need to look-into/try-out what you've
discussed/suggested here, may be useful for my case,
(solutions which use very low memory footprint, and large
vswap or swap or database use is/are ok).
-- Bright Star.

Received from Craig White, on 2013-02-04 9:52 PM: