[CentOS] OT: UPS battery vendor, cont'd

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Fri Feb 15 22:52:15 UTC 2013

On 2/15/2013 2:25 PM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> That's fine, but I'm talking about the prices I, personally, have written
> PO's for over the last three years.

so how many man hours have you wasted to save a few $100 on these
batteries ?   if it was our production data centers, the UPS VAR would
be on a service contract, and THEY would be replacing the batteries on
schedule as part of that contract.   Time is Money.

we're getting /way/ off topic for CentOS here.   there are some general
sysadmin mailing lists that might be better suited to this discussion.