[CentOS] CentOS Bugtracker: how to give up on an issue?

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Sat Feb 16 17:54:25 UTC 2013

Tilman:

Just log into to Bugtracker, go to the open request, and mark it closed.
You should also be able to take yourself off of the list of folks watching
the bug, so that you stop getting emails regarding the bug in question.
--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

"It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever just
stops by to say 'hi' anymore." --Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG1