[CentOS] Audio Editor

Mark LaPierre

marklapier at aol.com
Sun Feb 24 19:03:18 UTC 2013

Hey All, I need some advice.

I need an application, that will work with CentOS 6.3, that I can use to
edit audio files.  I've used Audacity in the past but it has
compatibility issues with CentOS 6.3 that I would prefer to avoid.  I've
spent a couple of hours perusing the Add/Remove Software tool where I
found the Gnome Sound Recorder, but that tool doesn't offer any editing
capability as far as I can tell.

Please, if you make a suggestion, also include the name of the
repository where that application can be found.

--
     _
    °v°