[CentOS] drbd and el6

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Wed Feb 27 00:08:14 UTC 2013

On 2/26/2013 3:36 PM, Les Mikesell wrote:
> That should work, but what happens if they ever get out of sync?   How
> long will it take drbd to catch up with something that size?

the initial sync of the 8TB starting volumes is looking to be a 460 hour
affair.   yeouch.  I might have to rethink this.

I also haven't investigated yet if drbd devices can be 'grown' ... pause
replication, lvextend slave and master, xfs_grow the master, and resume
replication?     or is that too easy and it won't work...