[CentOS] CentOS 6.3: libreport/abrt update problem

Fri Feb 1 19:07:58 UTC 2013
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

On 02/01/2013 05:41 AM, Fabien Archambault wrote:
> 2013/2/1 odusseas <piskopakis_antreas at hotmail.com>:
>> Luigi Rosa <lists at ...> writes:

>>> Confirmed. Same issue here.
>>>
>>> Ciao,
>>> luigi
>>>

>> The same problem also for me!!
>> any help??
>> Cheers

> You can just skip, temporarily the update of abrt with:
> yum update --exclude=abrt\*
>

> This should leave only abrt not updated (not a huge issue) or just
> wait a couple of days until it is fixed.

For the record, the fix is pushed, however some of our external mirrors
only sync a couple of times per day .. so it may take a day for them to
get fixed.

If you absolutely need that package updated, you can point the updates
repo to mirror.centos.org and "yum clean all" then "yum update".