[CentOS] weird issue with qemu-kvm network...

Fri Feb 1 22:39:51 UTC 2013
James Hogarth <james.hogarth at gmail.com>

> Does anyone have an idea how to recreate the default virbr0?
> Is it doable via virsh? I don't have a DE installed on this server, so
> no virtual-manager. I am willing to go that far if it's worth it though.

You don't need a DE for that just yum install xauth virt-manager and ssh -X
to forward it to your local X server.

Although I do a fair amount from virsh and editing XML if you don't use a
cluster manager/tool/IaaS like ovirt, openstack, archipel etc virt-manager
is too useful not to have - especially to get console access to VMs nicely.

I'm home now but if you're struggling on the bridge part come Monday send
me a mail and I'll send you my server network configs to give you a start
on this.