[CentOS] weird issue with qemu-kvm network...

Mon Feb 4 15:51:28 UTC 2013
James Hogarth <james.hogarth at gmail.com>

> LOL. We have been testing this (bonding *and* vlans).
>
> Once you understand how it works it makes sense, but you need to
> understand it first and most people researching this are probably used
> to the fantastic vmware tooling that keeps it all hidden.

One of the environments I built a year or so back needed this - 8
interfaces in LACP bonds per system with around 10-12 VLANs (( forget
specifically) on top of this and then bridged through to VMs ...

As you say - take it one layer at a time and it's simple enough... but
demoing the setup to people initially left them a little lost following the
various config files.